cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova plugin : plugin-network-information
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:23:28 GMT
Hmm, indeed 0.2.10 was released but not tagged 0.2.10 in the plugin's
Apaches git repo.

be tagued. We used the 0.2.9 but we had the issue "CB-6907" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6907?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Plugin%20Network%20Information%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

> Apparently the issue is fixed in the actual 0.2.10 but that is not tagged. Can you tag
the version 0.2.10 please ?

> Best regards,

> Guillaume Bourge
> Consultant Mobilité Lab'innovation
>
> Capgemini | Nantes
> Tel.: +33 2 28 20 09 68
> www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>
>  People matter, results count.
> P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
Capgemini encourages environnemental awareness.
> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,