cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Famo.us & cordova?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 19:20:05 GMT
Yes, we've been on the road educating them about Cordova and getting them
to become contributing members of the community. As evidenced by the 'kill
phonegap' rhetoric they still have a lot to learn. ;)

That said, they are very ambitous about contributing back to the 'many
webviews' future so that's great.