cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Famo.us & cordova?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:12:42 GMT
I am all for "helping make improvements to Cordova itself" but very curious
what exactly they have in mind. As for the second point don't you already
have swappable webview ready to roll for 4.0? I would think if the Famo.us
team was actually helping with cordova and on the mailing list they would
already know this.... And the reason they don't want to just help and
contribute to Open Source is because they need neat buzz words like "The
Famo.us Wrapper".... sad...