cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Mil <sebastianthe...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing to Cordova
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:47:24 GMT
Dear Apache Cordova,

I am a student studying EECS at UC Berkeley and work at Famo.us. I am
interested in mobile development and developing my coding skills.

During the past few weeks I created a few apps with Cordova and Famo.us. I
have come across a few things that I would like to improve upon within
Cordova. I am interested in becoming a committer. I have started by signing
the CLA, subscribing to the Cordova Dev List, reading the wiki on workflow
and have an account on jira. I already know a few issues that I would like
to submit fixes for in jira, I am just waiting for conformation that my CLA
has been processed.

Cheers,
--Sebastian Miller-Hack
  github: sebastianmh