cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova support for multiple activities
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:42:38 GMT
Hi Walton,

This is definitely a use-case that is not well supported right now, but is
being actively worked on. In fact, in the next version of cordova-android,
there will be a new to programmatically configure each WebView separately.
However, it will take some time for plugins to move away from using the
static Config class and to the new per-instance configuration class.