cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Change background color of Android Cordova app
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:46:22 GMT
I was actually looking at this recently and found that the backgroundColor
preference is not being applied to the actual WebView element. Didn't want
to change it because I was changing other things at the time, but likely
this is just a bug that we should fix.

Filed an issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7159