cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Playing sound on Android does not respect system settings
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:19:47 GMT
You are right Jan. Current plugin does respect media sound volume. I did
not realize that because when I turn off sound I expect that it would be
turned off entirely, not only for calls, notifications and system sounds.
Then I have another question. I play short sounds and treat them as
notifications. So I expecting that they would be suppressed. Current
implementation does not support that scenario. Notification plugin also
does not support such scenario. Maybe we could provide some workaround for
Android to allow playing files on notification stream on Android?
12 Июл 2014 г. 14:53 пользователь "Jan Velecký" <VVelda@seznam.cz>