cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] The Future of Ripple as a Top Level ASF Project
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:05:58 GMT
Did this discussion concluded? What was the conclusion?

I would like to see Ripple to have a healthy future and if having it as a
sub-project on Cordova ensures it, I would like to help with that.
I think we can have one or two people from Red Hat assisting on the
maintenance of Ripple. This probably is not enough for a
top-level project but may be enough to continue as a sub-project.

Also, I know there are tools (folks from MSFT, I am looking at you) that
use ripple, they may also be ultimately interested on the well being
of the project.
--
Gorkem