cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: --usegit / --usenpm
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:00:20 GMT
The last git message you copied (CB-7002) is the first commit after
branching off the last tools release at that time platforms were donwloaded
from git by default. The "usegit" commit came later. The corresponding
commit in cordova-lib is
71c380a CB-7100: Use npm based lazy-load by default

looks like you are using the lib at head, but the cli is one commit past
the last release branch off point.
The joys of managing two tightly coupled projects in two different git
repos ;)

But the missing Jira link is my bad, I'm trying to be stricter now about
creating Jira tickets for all significant commits. Speaking about Jira,
does anybody know why our Jira instance is so slow?