cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Cordova 3.4.0 to develop Windows RT application?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 05:12:26 GMT
Hey,

The work for supporting Cordova apps for Windows 8.1 is done, and it should be soon released
in 3.6.0. Currently 3.5.0 only supports Windows 8 apps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshi, Pavankumar [mailto:JoshiP@fast.au.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:09 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Cordova 3.4.0 to develop Windows RT application?

Hello,

I am Pavan Joshi working on Cordova applications.

I just want to know If I can use Cordova 3.4.0 version with Visual Studio 2012 to develop
Applications for Windows RT (Microsoft Surface ) tablet?
For developing apps on Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1 (Surface 2) can I use Cordova 3.5.0 version
with Visual studio 2013, because as I see Cordova 3.4.0 does not support Windows 8.1 app development

Kindly Help

Pavan Joshi
Software Development Engineer

Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd (FAST) Lvl 1, Bldg C, 14 Rodborough Rd, Frenchs
Forest, NSW 2086, Australia T +61 2 9452 9147 pavankumarj@fast.au.fujitsu.com<mailto:pavankumarj@fast.au.fujitsu.com>