cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Berton <fber...@touchify.co>
Subject Introduction Florian BERTON/Touchify
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:21:28 GMT
Hi,

My name is Florian BERTON, I'm 25 years old, live in Paris and I have worked for 5 years on
web technologies.
I'm a new member of the Touchify team. Touchify is an online editor that let you easily create
your touch optimized sales content and control how to publish them on any device without any
knowledge.
Today, I'm working with Apache Cordova with my team, so I would like to be a contributor to
improve this awesome project.
My CEO Maxime Luce is already a contributor and has worked with you for 1 year.

Thanks,

[logo]

Florian BERTON
Touchify, CTO