cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Add build status to github
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:56:08 GMT
I've sent separate PRs for Travis and AppVeyor build configurations:
	https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/59
	https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/60

#1 Both Travis and AppVeyor use very similar .yml based configuration files which are very
easy to use/understand.

#2 AppVeyor showed me Windows specific test failure related to paths so I think we should
tun tests on both Linux and Windows
	https://ci.appveyor.com/project/sgrebnov/cordova-lib/build/1.0.2
	1) lazy_load module custom method (loads custom cordova libs) local paths for libraries should
return the local path, no symlink
	862   Message:
	863     Expected '\some\random\lib' to equal '/some/random/lib'.

    * PS. I have more failures on my local machine - will investigate this

#3 Travis build sample
	https://travis-ci.org/sgrebnov/cordova-lib/builds/30154663

#4 Sample home page with both build badges integrated: https://github.com/sgrebnov/cordova-lib/

#5  Pull Requests. Tests are run on both services but github shows information for the only
one of them - message is changed as per response from the build service, the last message
is showed (not sure how it works if we have failure + then success - to be investigated).
	https://github.com/sgrebnov/cordova-lib/pull/4

Thx!
Sergey