cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "BOURGE, Guillaume" <guillaume.bou...@capgemini.com>
Subject Cordova plugin : plugin-network-information
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:51:29 GMT
Hello,

We work on cordova app for a client and he requires that each externals sources must be tagued.
We used the 0.2.9 but we had the issue "CB-6907" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6907?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Plugin%20Network%20Information%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Apparently the issue is fixed in the actual 0.2.10 but that is not tagged. Can you tag the
version 0.2.10 please ?

Best regards,

Guillaume Bourge
Consultant Mobilité Lab'innovation

Capgemini | Nantes
Tel.: +33 2 28 20 09 68
www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>
 People matter, results count.
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
Capgemini encourages environnemental awareness.
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,