cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verified Plugins Marketplace
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:22:42 GMT
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 08:12:08AM -0700, Brian LeRoux wrote:
> this would be a good time to talk about the federation capabilities in
> Plugman and the Cordova/CLI then =)
>
> time for:
>
> `cordova registry add telerik http://plugins.telerik.com/ && cordova set
> registry telerik`
>
> (or something like that)

I second that and would help with its implementation. It requires a bit
of agreement though, Cordova CLI has the logic to support npmjs based repos at
this time. It would probably be better, if we can just define a set of REST
APIs for registries to provide and always do the installation through
git.