cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: switch to nodejs scripts for windows platforms
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:50:56 GMT
Hi Jesse, I've reviewed open Jira issues and here is the list of issues I'm starting working
on.. There are also plugins related issues, I’ll focus on them in my second iteration. Regarding
nodejs scripts - our team has recently performed experiments when path or application name
contains Unicode chars (see attached) and found out that  switching to NodeJS scripts can
help us to resolve many of them so we would like to start working in this direction in parallel
to other tasks.

CB-6787 Windows8 - Fix header licenses (Apache RAT report)
CB-5049 Create defaults.xml that contains platform config.xml defaults for WP8 + Review if
the same is required for windows8
CB-6687 Cordova-cli prepare needs to overwrite any default values in platform config.xml
CB-7028 Memory leak in plugins when navigating from native page
CB-4938 NativeExecution is adding redundant callbacks on custom scripts
CB-4655 WP8: Default native project template should be overridable at project creation time
CB-3554 Use XAP Deployment Tool where available
CB-5211 Windows Phone 8 crashes if ajax-request with basic authentication is send with wrong
credentials

WP8 Viewport and Scrolling issues:
CB-6946 Side stripes on WP8
CB-7059 Overscrolling in webview + CB-6231 Better approach for preventing rubberband in Windows
Phone 8

Other
iOS/Android CB-6273 Support config.xml BackgroundColor property

Thx!
Sergey