cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Pindoria <suraj.pindo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Browserify support for cordova-lib/cordova-cli
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 22:38:20 GMT
So I updated this to include some of the additional use cases discussed earlier.  Now, running
"cordova prepare --browserify" in an existing project will update it use prepare-browserify.
 It also works with "cordova run --browserify".  Adding and removing plugins should still
use the "--browserify" flag.

Please try it out and let me know if there are any other use cases that are still missing.

Thanks,
Suraj.