cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Pindoria <suraj.pindo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Cordova-lib Submodules
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:24:42 GMT
And I just got reminded that I haven't introduced myself before on this mailing list.  I'm
Suraj and am working for the PhoneGap/Cordova team at Adobe for the summer.  Also, here is
a link to the pull request.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/62

Suraj.

On Friday, July 18, 2014 3:12 PM, Suraj Pindoria <suraj.pindoria@yahoo.com.INVALID>