cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Cordova hooks always verbose.
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 01:15:03 GMT
My personal preference would be (but this is overall, not just for hooks):

cordova (no flags): gives minimal stage info – preparing blah, compiling foo, running after_prepare
hook, etc. I would only have the “running after_prepare hook” if there actually *is* an
after_prepare hook to run.

cordova (—verbose or -d): full output of all scripts as well as stage info above.

cordova (—silent or -s): completely silent unless there is an error. This would be best
for CI or build slave environments where you only want to be notified if something goes wrong