cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Hangout
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:20:15 GMT
Sadly, it’s actually 6am at this time of year, but I’ll be there ;)

On 10 June 2014 at 2:03:41, Michal Mocny (mmocny@chromium.org) wrote:

Sounds great, thanks for the agenda.

Note, there are already some beefy items on the list and we always run
short on time -- so before adding more please triple consider if items are
important and cannot just be discussed on the lists.

-Michal