cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject Add build status to github
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:49:32 GMT
Hi,
I propose to add integration w/ travis-ci to automatically run CLI and LIB tests for new commits
and pull requests. In this case we will be more confident that the code is healthy and well
formatted. Adding more spec tests will make this even more helpful.

We can do the same for the platforms. Adding unit and e2e tests could be very helpful. As
an example, here is simple configuration which can test changes  in cordova-windows repo for
build using the latest available CLI (platform add, prepare, build)

*         Example usage: https://github.com/vladimir-kotikov/cordova-windows/pull/2

*         Detailed log: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/vladimir-kotikov/cordova-windows/build/1.0.4

Thx!
Sergey