cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon session recording: Releasing Apache Software
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 18:19:12 GMT
The Denver ApacheCon session had an good session on the Apache perspective on doing a release.
I found it very informative, especially with the threads on this topic over the last few months.

I would encourage all PMC members to spend the 48 minutes to watch/listen to this, especially
while the 3.5.0 release is fresh in our minds, and a plugin release is coming up soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3yRdkj__Ww

BTW, I also stumbled across the following set of pages, which may provide some perspective
on the Apache Way: http://theapacheway.com

Thanks!