cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <>
Subject Re: [Android] Battery Plugin API drains battery..What now???
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:30:56 GMT
Joe Bowser wrote:
> So, last call for this is on Friday!

> Josh, can anyone directly involved send in the -1 to this spec,
> or do you have to be involved somehow.

It should be an implementer, but Cordova is more or less an implementer.

It's better for someone who actually works on Cordova (e.g. You) than for
someone who is just a user of Cordova.

> Otherwise, there's no way that Cordova can implement this on
> Android, and we'll be stuck with a plugin that has to be divergent.

Is the current thread, but you can start your own. If you want more
information about how to do this, you can contact Frederick Hirsch (the
chair of DAP) directly.

View raw message