cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>
Subject Re: [Sugar-devel] developing on cordova-cli
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:50:34 GMT
Hi, Puneet

One quick way of testing your changes to replace these files on global
install of cordova-lib. On Mac, its
/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/. You might
have to change the permissions using sudo on these folders to make any
changes. Once you test it and looks ok then you can submit the changes to
github.

Archana