cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: staff change
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:50:27 GMT
Thanks for the update Marcel.

James, it's been great working with you and I hope we still cross paths!
It's incredibly important for all of us to use the product/tool that we
create, so I'm happy to hear that you're stepping into the consumer-side!
Don't be a stranger to submitting issues and nagging us to fix the ones
that impact your work!

Eric, awesome to meet you! Straight out of college and into open source.
You're set!

Michael