cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Staci Cooper <staci....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira permissions
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 17:45:35 GMT
I didn't realize I had two JIRA accounts--the ibm one must have been
generated unintentionally. I use the @gmail.com one.

I ask in particular because I'm starting to work through the heap of
failing mobile spec tests on windows phone. So I'll be opening a lot of
issues and it's a pain to bother someone else to change the assignment on
each of them.

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

> I've always made a habit of adding everyone to the PMC list since that's
> required to be able to assign issues to yourself. We've never had problems
> with JIRA abuse.
>

> On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:19 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2 June 2014 21:43, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I don't think there is a requirement - that's so much overhead. Not
> > > sure why there are two lists, maybe we just make them into one. What's
> > > more important is only the PMC be able to administrate Cordova JIRA
> >
> > I seem to remember that there are some aspects of the JIRA permissions
> > schemes that don't work well.
> > So if you are having issues, please raise an INFRA JIRA and explain
> > what you are trying to do.

> > know
> > Apache
> the