cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Staci Cooper <staci....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: network-information memory leak
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:09:20 GMT
The leak happens when you start the application on a native page and then
navigate back and forth between it and the hybrid page. It was reported by
an IBM customer and I was verifying its existence and the fix with Visual
Studio's memory profiler.

If you add the network-information plugin, when navigating back and forth
between pages, it keeps creating new instances of MainPage and they are
never garbage collected. With the commit I linked to, the pages get garbage
collected. If I add the string empty back, I see the leak again, but I
don't understand why.