cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: android contacts plugin
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 17:23:00 GMT
Hello

I've done some testing on the Samsung Galaxy S5 and I haven't
personally noticed any issues with accessing contacts in our test
suite.  Can you please provide some code to reproduce the issue and
file it in our issue tracker
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB/)?  I'll be able to look at
it once I get back to Vancouver where my test devices are.

Thanks

Joe