cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platforms 3.6.0 release timeline
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:27:05 GMT
OK, I think this is a little more realistic:

3.6 July
3.7 September
4.0 Oct

It's summer, we're an Open Source project, and while I would like to
be ambitious, I'm also going on Vacation/Conferences and Speaking, and
I'm pretty sure other people are going to be coming and going during
those times as well.  Given the turnout for our votes, I don't think
doing this at this rate is feasible unless we have all the
PMC/Committers available.

Also, I'm cool with a 6 month deprecation for 3.x, just like we had
with 2.x, but I think we need to get a little meaner about it.  If
you're reading this, STOP USING 2.9 AND UPGRADE.

Joe