cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Wear SDK
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:39:19 GMT
I'm just now installing L. I'll probably mess around with it a bit,
but since Protesters > Cordova devs, I wasn't at IO so I didn't get
any hardware.  I expected the WebView to not be installed on the
watch, since it takes a lot of power.

Aside, I really wish there was a Chromium or WebKit based library that
didn't have any features other than rendering HTML and running basic
JS that could be lightweight for these devices that we could use.  I
don't need WebGL, WebRTC or WebAudio on something that's just going to
show HTML notifications.