cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Major Issue: Application often restarts when using Camera and Media Capture plugins.
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:11:25 GMT
There is probably nothing we can do about this. If your image is too large,
or if you don't allow apps to run in the background, this will happen.  We
did have an issue but we closed it once it was mitigated.  It was open for
over 2 years at that point.

We currently don't have plans to create our own camera for the plugin.