cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CB-6630: Use okhttp as a library
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 23:06:37 GMT
The intention is to use the okhttp library like everyone else uses the
okhttp library, by using it as a library project.  We can either
distribute the source, or write a script to pull down okhttp before we
build, like what we used to do with Apache Commons.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
> The intention is to move the okhttp source files from CordovaLib to a separate library
project, so we would still be redistributing the okhttp source?