cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon session recording: Releasing Apache Software
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 18:28:04 GMT
It's interesting to see that many of the links on "The Apache Way"
(http://theapacheway.com) go absolutely nowhere.  As for merit, it's
really funny how ASF merit magically means something on the list, but
merit here means Sweet FA in Apache.

BTW: Whose now an Apache member?  I'm curious to see what "merit" means.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Denver ApacheCon session had an good session on the Apache perspective on doing a
release. I found it very informative, especially with the threads on this topic over the last
few months.

> I would encourage all PMC members to spend the 48 minutes to watch/listen to this, especially
while the 3.5.0 release is fresh in our minds, and a plugin release is coming up soon.