cordova-dev mailing list archives

From German Viscuso <germanvisc...@gmail.com>
Subject How to initialize a Cordova project using CLI if I only have the www directory of the project?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 17:23:02 GMT
I'm new to Phonegap/Cordova and I installed the latest Cordova CLI via
npm. I have a couple of projects that I want to build/run but the root
dir seems to be only what you'd find on a www directory of a Cordova
project:

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-app-anyconference (Phonegap 2.9)

https://github.com/germanviscuso/CowTipLine (Phonegap 2.0)

How can I initialize/upgrade a Cordova project with these projects? I
just want to be able to build and run these project using the latest
Cordova CLI. Note that the 2nd project runs on a rather old version of
Phonegap.

I tried "phonegap local run android" when in the
phonegap-app-anyconference directory and it doesn't work.

Best! Thx a lot.