cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Weiner <mhweiner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova version in a created project
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:10:36 GMT
As you probably know, "cordova -v" only shows the version number for the
binary currently running on your system. "cordova build" won't do anything
until you add a platform, and the version number could potentially be
different for each platform. After some digging, I can't figure out how to
find the version for Android builds. I'd be interested in knowing the
answer to this question too!

Marc