cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova version in a created project
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:09:25 GMT
Hi Victor, as a matter of fact, there are cases where the native side is
packaged with a particular Cordova version and the web side with another,
this scenario causes serious conflicts.
Therefore for the next Cordova release the native side is going to print
out its Cordova version, regarding the one stored on Cordova.js, which it
can be accessible using cordova.version from the js side.

This is the issue related:

It covers: Android, iOS, wp8,  BlackBerry,  and ubuntu.