cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <sosah.vic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platforms 3.6.0 release timeline
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:46:45 GMT
Hello all.

I'm not a committer, so the schedule is up to you guys ;-). But let me see
if I get this right: The 6-month deprecation means that after the release
of 4.0 (presumably some day in October), developers have 6 months prior
deprecating 3.x, meaning deprecation starts in April 2015? Or they have 6
months to update the 3.x projects to 4.x and in April 2015 3.x will not be
supported anymore?

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer