cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Johann van niekerk <mrjvanniek...@gmail.com>
Subject android contacts plugin
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:42:20 GMT
Dear Dev Team

We developed a app for a client of ours that is accessing the contacts via
your plugin.
We successfully ran the application on multiple devices and multiple
android versions.
We experienced a problem in loading the plugin on a Samsung Galaxy S5.
Nexus device running android 4.4.2 works fine but Galaxy S5 with same
version fails.
Are you aware of this problem will a update be available any time soon ,
please advise so that we can inform our client regarding timelines. We are
using cordova 3.5 with the latest contacts plugin from git. Your soonest
response will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Johann van Niekerk