cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Tools release
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:41:31 GMT
With the bump to cordova-lib, which, incidentally, also includes my
favorite feature ever -- support for Android library projects -- I'd like
to start a vote so that we can get that out to NPM.

Proposed release code:
cordova-lib 0.21.4 -- already tagged at commit c7e46c8
cordova-plugman 0.22.3 -- to be based on commit b40efa6, with a new version
and a dependency on -lib 0.21.4
cordova-cli 3.5.0-0.2.5 -- to be based on commit 46cde90, with a new
version and a dependency on -lib 0.21.4

Does anyone have any issues with me making those commits, building the
artifacts and starting the vote process? Any outstanding (hopefully minor)
patches to land?

I volunteer to be the release manager for this release.

Ian