cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Releasing contacts
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:36:29 GMT
I've reverted the change to Contacts that switched the order of parameters
in navigator.contacts.find (Sorry, guys, it's just a change that we can't
make in a point release, no matter how out-of-line the signature is with
the rest of the Cordova methods)

That fixes all of the contacts failures for me on iOS and Android, so I'm
going to add that to the 0.2.11 candidate release and send that out for
vote again. People have been asking for an update to Contacts in the
registry, so hopefully we can all pull together and get this out there :)

I'll start a vote thread as soon as I've created all of the necessary
artifacts.

Ian