cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release network information plugin
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:51:47 GMT
I see 6 failing contact-related tests right now on master. This is the most
recent CI test result:

Android:
http://108.170.217.131:5984/_utils/document.html?mobilespec_results/Android__master__1403566802__4.3__Nexus%207

iOS:
http://108.170.217.131:5984/_utils/document.html?mobilespec_results/ios__master__1403546685__7.0.6__iPad2%2C5

Do we know if these are these legitimate failures, or just testing
artifacts?