cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:46:05 GMT
There are similar issues for Android when a package name starts with a
number or underscore, I think.

As long as it's not a regression, I'd rather not cancel the vote for it;
we're always going to find more bugs (if we look hard enough :) ) We can
release again with both fixes as soon as we want.

Ian