cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release network information plugin
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:27:00 GMT
A number of people have encountered a major crashing bug in the network
information plugin (apps crash unconditionally on startup if there is no
network available)

I committed a fix for it a couple of weeks ago, but I think we need to get
this into the registry, so I'd like to vote on it and get it out quickly.

If there are no objections, I'll start a vote thread tomorrow.

Also, if anyone knows of other plugins that are in a similar state, then we
can include that in the release as well.