cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: jira permissions
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:37:55 GMT
Jesse -- you're totally right; I misread the permissions page. I don't know
if it can even be changed, or if we're necessarily using a standard Apache
permission scheme that can't be modified. Gianugo or Jukka would be the
ones to know, I suppose.

Q: Is there an ASF-level requirement that the JIRA groups map to actual
project committer/PMC membership status? Because if not, we should just add
Staci to the "Committers" group in Jira.

(And if there is, then we should start a PMC thread to make her a committer)