cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: GitHub write access
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:41:13 GMT
That's right -- we can't (and shouldn't) make changes directly to any of
the repos on GitHub. The syncing is one-way-only, so we have to push
commits to the Apache repos.

Committers should all be getting emails from GitHub with every pull request
opened. All of those emails contain the phrase:

> with (at least) the following in the commit message:
>     This closes #16

(The number itself will change, of course)

That's all you need -- as soon as a commit lands on master with that magic
phrase, it will close the PR.

Ian