cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tools release
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:57:18 GMT
I appreciate the +1 for always shipping. Thanks.

For now, the Apache situation is what it is, and shipping as fast as
possible just means starting these email threads as often as we can. I
don't want to bog the process down; I'm hoping to do a quick [DISCUSS],
then a [VOTE], and push in a couple of days.

And then maybe repeat next week, just to increase our velocity.