cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova "Translated using Microsoft Bing Translation"...
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 16:28:33 GMT
Shane,

I've communicated the limitations of what I expect to be approved to the
internal MS team, but clearly it needs to be you that gives approval or
otherwise.

What I communicated internally (to MS) is that an appropriate use, such as
the one you suggest, would likely be OK. I also suggested that a case study
which explained how the translation was done would likely be OK (again
paying attention to the appropriate policies). If you are OK with this as a
basic principle, I'd be happy to help the internal team come up with the
proposed materials and submit that to the Cordova PMC for their
consideration and subsequent approval by yourself.

Ross