cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: developing on cordova-cli
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 05:40:39 GMT
This is well covered in the readme here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/tree/master/cordova-lib

   - Clone this repository onto your local machine. git clone
   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-lib.git
   - In terminal, navigate to the inner cordova-lib directory. cd
   cordova-lib/cordova-lib
   - Install dependencies and npm-link npm install && npm link
   - Navigate to CLI and Plugman directories and link cordova-lib cd
   ../../cordova-cli && npm link cordova-lib && npm installcd
   ../../cordova-plugman && npm link cordova-lib && npm install

@purplecabbage
risingj.com