cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contacts API, iOS
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 20:45:16 GMT
I don't have a problem having a new signature. But I think the old
signature should still work.

If you decide to support both signatures, I would like to see first  unit
test running in mobile spec it should test that both ways work.

I don't mind to have a new signature added since the w3c contacts spec api
is dead from what I can tell here [1]

I guess it was implemented this way following the w3c spec api [2] had the
signature having filter first [3]

[1]:http://www.w3.org/TR/contacts-api

[2]: http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-contacts-api-20110616/#methods-1

[3]:caller void find