cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:49:04 GMT
If its not a regression and critical issue let's not stop a vote to
release, we can always pick bugs in the next release as soon as we want.

But we should try to keep the releases going out, the voting is to make
sure what we release is correct and no critical regressions.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>