cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova version in a created project
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:29:59 GMT
There are versions for cordova platforms and plugins
In development: [1]
cordova platform ls
cordova plugins ls

In runtime you can get platform version using js object "cordova.version"
> console.log(cordova.version)
[Log] 3.5.0

For plugin version in runtime use
cordova.require('cordova/plugin_list').metadata

console.log(cordova.require('cordova/plugin_list').metadata['org.apache.cordova.camera'])
[Log] 0.3.0

[1]:

$ cordova platform ls

Installed platforms: android 3.5.0, ios 3.5.0

Available platforms: amazon-fireos, blackberry10, firefoxos

$ cordova plugin ls

org.apache.cordova.camera 0.3.0 "Camera"

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>